Friday, March 9, 2007

THE VILLE'

I was going to let it go, but I have the right to post my feeling on my web page, and if it is still bothering me all this time later, then I am going to say, even if only my friend read it.
The Ville Admin to me is a mis-representation for what the forum should stand for.
Ok u can read below my 1st post.
I originally had the message she sent me in there. (It was deleted by admin's request)
But can I tell you I felt harassed, she not only deleted a post that had already been given life for 16 days or so w/ nothing but positive energy, she pretty much stalked my personal site.
No more then a few minutes after I posted my feeling and message, she sent me yet another uninviting non-professional private message via the ville forum.
Dude it’s like she did this for a re-action.
In her 2nd message she asked me to remove the blurb from her 1st on my page... fine I was upset I should have not copies it.... but I left out her name her id and anything that would reflect who it was. AS I am not one for asking other to share my informed opinions of people. I yet would rather they form their own,
She started in her 1st that there are no written guideless about petitions and she felt she should remove it as it could possibly be negative and start a controversy. In the 2nd message she said that the guidelines prohibit it. So which is it?
I thought I should just let dead dog’s lye, but I decide to join a new forum and found I am not the only one who has experienced a negative exhibition from this admin.
So I looked back on the guidelines and word after word, it says nothing about petitions and only that we should not be negative and this is a happy outgoing helpful atmosphere.
But on March @ a hall of shame was created to call out crocheters that may not have lived up to the admins expectations. Not only was the login name posted but the action and recourse.
WEll TALK ABOUT NEGITIVE FEEDBACK AND CAUSEING CONTROVERY.
Well as humans we shoudl be forgiving a bit, so yes i forgive the admin and wish her a world of good luck and love and hope she finds a brighter path.
For the hall of shamers - I hope what ever detered you to reach a commitment has no bearing on your personal wellbeing and please remeberthat there are woman that know that sometimes life is hard, and that charity soetimes has to begin at home. Crochet on and please try to forgive those not kind enough to forgive you for the lil' opps in life.

I ask to help woman all over, and the ville' just calls them out.

WELL HOLY FRIGGN OXYMORON
.

ps
Had the admin contacted me and w/ kind words explaned herself and maybe not 16 days later, the actions would have been professional and completly understanable.

If this post on my page is not meeting the ville' guidelines, please feel free to delete me from.

I am a good person, with all good intentions. Sorry to drag my thoughts out, but i left it go since 2/23 and it is still upsetting to me on 3/9 .

Sorry for htose who just came to browse,,,,, Thanks for you Eyes and kind posts in the past.

No comments: