Thursday, January 21, 2010

Anna's 1st few mths were so amazing

I will just randomly post pics of Anna all the time, but here are a few of my fav alng the way in her first fews mths. Which by all means were some of the most amazing times in my life, and for the very 1st time in the world finally knew y I always has such a high respect for my mom, and y as kids were always told to be nice to mommy. she deserved it hehe my MOM really did she had 4 crazies.
Photobucket


the one above is also on BI in Spet
the one below is from AnnaLee Great Grams house Betty in Kent CT
Anna loves her Great gram a ton, me too. It was so nice to have a gram in my life again I lost all mine young and i really love having that Grandmother attachment in my life. I am pretty attached to my hubby gram.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

i loved putting Bows in Anna's hair now I cant keep anything on her head not even a hat

Photobucket

Photobucket

some of my big smiler

Photobucket
Photobucket
her 1st halloween as my ballet mouse
Photobucket
w/ my neice Alexa n nephew andrew
Photobucket

1 comment:

PattieJ said...

Very cute pics! I LOVE the one of her on her belly with the mouse costume, and the one with her hand up, it' looks like she is saying "please, no more pictures!" lol.