Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok Been a long Time

I Need a place to keep notes on all my crafts and such. so here is the place i decided to do it. I created this a few years ago and have abandoned it since.
Well since 9/07 I have renovated out 1950's Ranch and got Pregnant at the very end while I was refininshing my 1949 Kitchen Cabinets back to the beautiful wood it once was. My handy Hubby finished the project for me.

In Nov 19 I got a + test and for the next few months I would come to know just how beautiful carrying a child could be.

Even though I was on best rest for the 1st five mths and become a insulin diabetic at the end, I never felt much pain no nausa and i could not have bee happier.

Our bundle (which I swore was a boy) everyone did but my Daddy. Was due July 24th 2006
but at the end of July my OB told me she was growing at a very rapid rate and I would be getting an Amnio to check her lung development. I got my amnio on July 1st
I went in on the 2nd of July to be induced, i was 1 cent. dilated and 50% effaced.
Well i got cervidal and I was on Full Pitocian for 2 very long , starving days. My sugar kept dropping below 50 and I was getting the clod sweats and was so nausea.
Living with my dad for 30 years and him being a diabetic with the greatest nurse ever (my mom) I knew i needed to eat and or drink OJ, I fought witht eh nurses every 10 min ans was sneaking chips form my hubbys pocket.
It amazed me in one of the top birthing hospitals in NJ they had so lilttle knowledge of Gestational Diabetes.
ps not one pill not one needle of pain killers 2 days of pure full blow contractions
I thought it was awesome I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED it.
But at 2 am on July 4th my doc came in with a turkey sammy and asked if I was ok to go on , but nothing could hold my suger it was just out of control with the pit. SO at 11:31 My Husband , Myself, the greatest OB and the most loving L&D nurse brought my beautiful Daughter AnnaLee Betty in to the world at 8.6oz 4 weeks early. She was 20.5 inches long and was pooing on the way out. All over the nurse and the Floor.

She was so freaking amazing. okok I have to go find some pics on my b/u drive for you.

Ok I decided i will make a quick mini photo time line for the time i was away form here.
brb

No comments: